Life is not how you survive the storm,
but how you dance in the rain.
Monday, December 29, 2008
A Late Christmas
Once again we are reminded that Christmas is not the date, the place, or the gifts, but the connection between hearts. Wishing everyone joy and blessings.
Hi! I'm the mom. I have created this site for the purpose of sharing photos and family memories of gatherings, travel, and general fun as it tends to happen in our brood. Family, friends, and gentle strangers are more than welcome to visit. Now, let's dance!
I am a daughter, wife, mother, sister, sister-in-law, neice, aunt, cousin, grandaughter, and friend. Faith, family, and friends are my greatest treasures as are the laughter and love which bind us together. I believe in honesty, integrety, hard work, dancing in the rain, following your bliss, and going back to college at 50 to get a teaching degree. What about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment