Thursday, January 8, 2009

M's 2009 Mantra: Simplify, Simplify, Simplify

I know this needs to happen throughout the house, not to mention my life, but my clothes and (*gasp*) shoes were a good place to start simplifying.

Three boxes and three garbage bags later, my dresser drawers and closet make some sense. Please note that the heavy sweaters on the bottom shelf are arranged by color:

Next up, a well-earned movie and a piece of carob fudge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work!

ha, a certain boy I'm dating always teases me about how much of a packrat I am... and this is AFTER I cleaned out at least the same amount that you did... (if he'd only seen the mess about 2 weeks before we'd met!)

then again, even though I got rid of at least 20+ shoes, within 2 weeks I'd bought about 8 new pair... I think I have a problem...

-sek

Mrs. K said...

S.
I'm pretty sure I have the same problem... It seems to be genetic.